Kuranui
Mini Marathon
Yay,
yay, hip hooray it’s mini marathon day!
I was
super slow at the start but I got faster. I almost ran out of energy. I came
third in the six year old girls race. It was fantastic! I was struggling and
Shawney nearly beat me but I was just fast enough to stay infront. My heart was
pumping like a hgose going a full power. My legs were hurting, and then the
race was over.
I
watched the other people go. After all of the races were finished all the
Kuranui school kids sat on the blue tarpaulin. Mrs Clark gave out the prizes
and then she said, “It’s lunch time, go and have something to eat and then you
can go home with your mums and dads if you like.”
My mum
drove me home. It was an awesome day!
By Kate
Age
6
No comments:
Post a Comment